Manchester United 1996 Eric Cantona Signed Final Soccer Jersey
$599.99Personally signed by Eric Cantona This replica Manchester United shirt comes with stitching commemorating the 1-0 win over Liverpool in the 1996 FA Cup Final. With five minutes to go, and the score tied 0-0, David James punched a corner clear which landed outside the penalty box at the feet of Eric Cantona. Cantona struck the ball through a crowded area and into the back of the net to win the trophy for the Red Devils. It gave Manchester United the double and capped an extraordinary season for Cantona after his comeback from a seven-month suspension > more
COUNTRY: England TEAM: Manchester United Football Club BRAND: Icons
- All Sales Final for Signed Memorabilia in Order to Protect Standards of Authenticity.
- Own a piece of football history
- This special shirt was personally signed by the legendary Eric Cantona in an exclusive signing session in Paris on April 5, 2011. Le King is widely regarded as the greatest United player of the Nineties, making this a highly collectable piece of memorabilia for any fan or the perfect leaving present for a colleague. The shirt comes in presentation packaging with an official certificate of authenticity featuring an image of Cantona signing
- Officially licensed merchandise
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- FoxSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.