Spain 12/13 Originals Sweatshirt
A brand with a distinctive old-school feel, adidas Originals is a collection of casual sports apparel and is adidasí heritage line. The brand uses the iconic Trefoil logo, which first appeared in 1972. Inspired by adidasí signature 3-Stripes, the flower shape with three stripes running through symbolizes the brandís diversity. It was the corporate symbol until 1997, when the 3 Bars design was adopted. Today, pieces in the adidas Originals collection are based on fashion from the 1960s through the 1990s. From flat bill caps to graphic tees, and from track pants to crewneck sweats, the adidas Originals collection is made to be noticed. > more
COUNTRY: Spain TEAM: Spain National Soccer Team BRAND: adidas Originals
- adidas designed this sweatshirt with bold colors and bold design to suit Spain's style of play. Comfortable and stylish, there's no doubt that you stand behind La Furia Roja!
- "Espana" is applied to the front and back of the shirt in felt lettering. The adidas trefoil logo is applied to the front.
- 65/30/5 cotton/polyester/organic cotton. Imported.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- FoxSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.