Chelsea 12/13 BA LS Home Soccer Jersey
Striker Demba Ba is known for being an exciting and energetic attacker. He was born in France to Senegalese parents, and moved to England to focus on his soccer career. He debuted for Senegal's national squad in 2007 and is still a member of the team. > more
COUNTRY: England TEAM: Chelsea FC BRAND: adidas
- Chelsea Football Club and adidas have once more teamed up on the new stellar home shirt for the 2012/13 season. The jersey continues the traditional blue, while introducing a gold theme, befitting their first European Championship, as well as the year of sport and celebration in the capital in 2012.
- This shirt tailor-made for soccer, features anatomically placed mesh at the back of the neck and underarms for added ventilation to help you keep your cool.
- "CFC" is embroidered on the back of the collar. 100% polyester. Imported.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- FoxSoccerShop.com stands behind everything we sell. View our guarantees for more information.